Sunday, February 26, 2017

Rachel Dolezal nearly homeless and on food stamps


This is what happens when you live a lie and pretend to be someone or something you are not. It may take a while, but the truth will always catch up with you.

From the Daily Caller:

Former NAACP branch president Rachel Dolezal, who lied about being black but still identifies as black, is now jobless, living on food stamps and expects to lose her home next month.

“There’s no protected class for me,” the former NAACP branch president told The Guardian. “I’m this generic, ambiguous scapegoat for white people to call me a race traitor and take out their hostility on. And I’m a target for anger and pain about white people from the black community. It’s like I am the worst of all these worlds.”

Read more......

No comments:

Post a Comment