JACK ALEXANDER, he of Australia, the land down under, about the reprehensible tyranny of Australia and its ridiculous restrictions regarding Wuhan-19. Please see this article at BBC in reference.
It should be noted that, for reference, Australia is a continent with 2.97 million square miles, and a Wuhan-19 death toll of -- wait for it -- 232.
Coronavirus: Victoria declares state of disaster after spike in casesCNN, 8-2-20 Under the new rules, which came into effect at 18:00 (08:00 GMT), residents of the state capital Melbourne are subject to a night-time curfew. There will be further restrictions on residents' ability to leave home.
The night-time curfew is being implemented across Melbourne from 20:00 to 05:00. The only valid reasons for leaving home during these hours will be work, medical care or care-giving. Melbourne residents will only be allowed to shop and exercise within 5km (three miles) of their home. Exercise outside of the home will only be allowed for one hour at a time. Only one person per household is allowed to shop for essentials at a time.
Utter nonsense and Fear Porn. And here is Australia since 1996 -- a cautionary tale for everyone in the United States of America, because THIS is what Demorats and Leftists will soon be demanding of YOU.
Demorats, as Australia emphasized, say "personal protection is no reason to have a gun." UNLESS you're a DEMORAT or LEFTIST politician. I don't see any of them relinquishing their PSC or Personal Security Contingents. Or judges. Or city council members. Or county supervisors. Remember these quotes from Eric Arthur Blair?
- Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
- Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
- No animal shall wear clothes.
- No animal shall sleep in a bed.
- No animal shall drink alcohol.
- No animal shall kill any other animal.
- All animals are equal.
- No animal shall sleep in a bed with sheets.
- No animal shall drink alcohol to excess.
- No animal shall kill any other animal without cause.
We also discussed the massive Beirut explosion of August 4th.
Hour 2: BZ proved that the best laid plans of mice and men frequently change, as was discovered tonight when that rambunctious ignoramus Sack Heads SHAUN infiltrated the studio and cast his evil shadow over most every damned thing.
Then we devolved into "Rib Talk With BZ."
Okay. Fine. If you want to hear the show on Spreaker, audio only, click on the yellow button below.
Listen to "BZ's BBS, Tuesday, 8-4-20, w/JACK ALEXANDER on the Tyranny of Australia, Bombs and BBQ" on Spreaker.
Here is the show on YouTube; click the red arrow to play.
Here is the show on Facebook. Though I of course despise Facebook.
Join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the booze is not.
- Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives on Spreaker? Go here.
- Want to listen to the Saloon on iHeart radio? Click here.
- Like Apple products? You can listen to the Saloon here on Apple Podcasts.
- Want to listen to the show on the huge Podcast Addict? Click on this.
- Do you like Spotify? You can listen to the Saloon via Spotify right here.
- Want to watch past shows on the SHR Media Facebook page? Go here.
- Want to watch past Berserk Bobcat Saloon shows on YouTube? Go here.