Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
Tuesday’s show featured Dan Butcher of High Plains Pundit fame and media magnate extraordinaire, who weighed in on an odd poll I found on CampusReform.org (a great place to find the newest manner of Leftist campus insanity unchained) as well as various Constitutional issues.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- 19% of undergraduate students support using violence to shut down controversial speakers, another 51% supported the "heckler's veto" to shout down speakers;
- Does the First Amendment mean nothing anymore? Apparently not;
- Dan points out that altogether too many college professors don't honor free speech;
- Dan informs us that young reporters these days see their jobs as instruments for "social justice" and not truth or facts;
- Violence is openly called and advocated against free speech;
- How a Leftist can become a capitalist: reality and life;
- We have forgotten family and God and morality and ethics;
- Today's students have all the time to navel gaze and have been protected;
- Today's children don't leave their parents' homes until, sometimes, their 30s;
- Universities are creating a massive culture shock bubble for its students;
- Socialized medicine in the US = our current VA hospitals;
- Run with all the efficiency and loving consideration of your local DMV;
- Eventually Leftists wish to diminish and eliminate the US Constitution;
- It is the Cloward-Piven Strategy writ large;
- Frank Underwood: it's not about money; it's about the power;
- 1984 is even more frightening today than it was in 1949;
- Dan and BZ discuss the tearing down of society and its implications;
- Students are shockingly willing to give up their freedoms;
- Understanding doesn't occur by shutting down speech; it occurs with the actual sharing of truth and facts and real life experiences;
- History is being removed from the US every day -- so it is with ISIS;
- What would Martin Luther King Jr think of blacks demanding their own segregated graduations? What did his death truly mean?
- Want to control America? Control 1) SCOTUS, and 2) Education;
- As the US goes, so goes the rest of the world;
- Everyone thinks they can "do" Socialism better than the last guy;
- The UN should be made into condos for homeless veterans and then shipped to Amsterdam or Brussels or Paris;
- The ultimate goal of the UN is nothing more than wealth redistribution;
- We learn what is a GOWP: a Guilty Overeducated White Person;
- How many European leaders today have children? Skin in the game?
- What does the world look like when the United States goes away?
- There's no way Donald Trump could have won;
- BZ goes into detail regarding President Trump's speech before the United Nations;
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on start.
Listen to "BZ's Berserk Bobcat Saloon Radio Show, Tuesday, September 19th, 2017" on Spreaker.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please click on start.
Next Thursday we'll be speaking to The Underground Professor, Dr Michael Jones, about Constitutional issues and -- a grand surprise -- a member of the band Possessed Tranquility, the group that composed and recorded my intro song to this very radio show!
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast. Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives in podcast? Go here. Want to watch the past shows on YouTube? Please visit the SHR Media Network YouTube channel here.