Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract — as well as appear on the Sack Heads: Against Tyranny Show every Wednesday night.
Tonight, as we were on the cusp of the 4th of July, BZ played the 1986 July 4th address by President Reagan in New York.
- HOUR 1: Poland is proud; Chris Pratt mentions God; the SHR Media studios get their HVAC back; the SEC is skewered; Obama admonishes Republicans to "push to change it, but don't break it; don't break what our predecessors spent over two centuries building." Advice that the LDAMM don't want to take from anyone now, not even Obama. I also discussed: just who could halt a Trump SCOTUS nomination? Right. The GOP. I also read Kurt Schlichter's article "Never Trumpers Suffer Yet Another Utter Humiliation."
- HOUR 2: Tucker Carlson talked to Leonard Leo about Trump's SCOTUS nominee pool to include Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, Tom Hardiman, Ray Kethledge, Joan Larson, Allison Eid and others. BZ played the flaying of Amy Barrett by Demorats Dick Durbin and Diane Feinstein in 2017 wherein they applied a religious test to her placement, as she is a Catholic. As Diane Feinstein smarmily stated "the dogma lives loudly within you." And much more.
The common thread in Trump's pool is Originalism, belief in the Constitution, stare decisis, who want to interpret the laws as written and not to create law, and belief in the rule of law itself.
For DISH subscribers: your Hopper has recently been wired to play YouTube videos. You can now toss ol’ BZ onto your massive flatscreen TV and watch him in all of his obese, biased and politically-execrable potty-mouthed goodness.
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, click on the yellow button at the upper left.
Listen to "BZ's Berserk Bobcat Saloon Radio Show, Tuesday, 7-3-18" on Spreaker.
If you care to watch the show on the SHR Media YouTube channel, click on the red arrow in the middle of the video. Please SUBSCRIBE to the SHR Media channel.
If you care to watch the show on the SHR Media Facebook page (in glorious color), click right here. Kindly LIKE us on Facebook. You can FOLLOW us on Twitter @SHRMediaGroup. Please FOLLOW ol’ BZ @BZep. Thanks so much.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep, Facebook as Biff Zeppe and the Bloviating Zeppelin, and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.
Please remember that BZ can only monitor the SHRMEDIA.COM chat — though there is chat available on both Facebook and YouTube. If you wish to interact with myself and the bulk of the chatters, I heartily recommend and invite you into the SHR Media page. My thanks to those chatters who have migrated over to the upgraded chat room, thanks for Shaun. Instead of a paltry limit of 10 chatters, we can take up to 100. A bit optimistic, perhaps, but BZ can dream, can’t he?
- Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives in podcast? Go here.
- You can listen to the show here on Dan Butcher’s High Plains Talk Radio page.
- Want to watch the show live on Facebook? Go to the SHR Media page on Facebook here.
- Want to watch past Berserk Bobcat Saloon shows on YouTube? Go here.
- Want to watch the show on High Plains TV? Go here.