The SHR Media Network studio moved from downtown Sacramento to South Sacramento, seven miles south of downtown, in June, because the home where the original studio was located is on now on the housing market. The studio had to vacate. Quickly.
As such, unfortunately, the Frontier internet service at the house of Mrs BZ is as rapid as a battered Gila monster.
I hope you're sitting down. Because, as you can clearly see, download speed is barely acceptable, and upload speed is positively execrable.
Go ahead. Laugh. I know you want to. Another friend of mine was gobsmacked.
He gets 160 both up and down.
For that reason, the Berserk Bobcat Saloon no longer has the digital horsepower to run video and audio. Therefore, until the move from Kalifornia to Montana is complete (where -- get this -- we discovered fiber optic is available), the show will have to settle for audio only, via Spreaker.
Don't get me wrong. The sound is still great and very clear.
You'll just have to pretend that this is what you're seeing on video. Because the studio background is much better. You just can't see it.
"Irony, table for one, please."
That Thursday night, July, 8th however, the show was stupendously informative, as there was an absolutely unprecedented three hour roundtable discussion with four amazing guests.
Hours 1, 2 and 3: BZ hosted a unique, astounding and unprecedented three-hour-long roundtable discussion asking, amongst many things: Is Christianity in jeopardy? What is the state of religion today in the United States? Is Man born good? Where should you keep your faith -- church or heart?
And most importantly: how we turn around this great, creaking, leaking ship of the United States and put her back on the course to excellence?
Because where we're going now serves only chaos, violence and Evil. Four subject matter and domain expert panelists weighed in on the show, to include:
- SHANNON WRIGHT, former and possible future candidate for Mayor of Baltimore, pastor, co-host of The Wright Way With Shannon and Mike in the morning.
- KEN McCLENTON, owner of TECN, pastor, host of his own daily radio show, a workaholic Conservative,
- RALPH J CHITTAMS, SR, pastor, DC resident with every bit of skin in the game.
- RANDY PURHAM, Army veteran and Republican candidate for at-large Alaskan candidate for Congress.
Why elect Randy Purham? Play this.
Every one of the panelists tonight has a CV that will astound and amaze. One of the larger questions for the night was "Is Man Fundamentally Good?" I say no. And, considering my background, it's no shock that's my viewpoint. But I hadn't assembled it all in such a way as to make things as clear as has Dennis Prager.
There was no video of the show tonight, but the audio is available here on Spreaker -- and at the links below. Click the yellow button to begin listening. Listen to "BZ's BBS, Thursday, 7-8-21: the State of Religion Today in the US" on Spreaker. Join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the booze is not.
- Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon shows on Spreaker? Click here.
- Want to listen to the Saloon on iHeart radio? Click right here.
- Like Apple products? You can listen to the Saloon here on Apple Podcasts.
- Want to listen on Google Podcasts? Do that right here.
- How about another alternative? Try Deezer.com.
- Want to listen to the show on the huge Podcast Addict? Click on this.
- Do you like Spotify? You can listen to the Saloon via Spotify right here.
- Like Castbox? Try this link at Castbox.com.