Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
For the first hour we spoke to Dave Milner, the Unpleasant Blind Guy who isn't. I mean, he's blind, yes, but he's not unpleasant. He brought us up to speed on the group Britain First who, it turns out, is far from being on the up-and-up as a "pro-UK" group. Afterwards, these topics were covered, and more:
- President Trump had his first State of the Union speech Tuesday night;
- The American Media Maggots react to the Trump speech;
- Trump's pitchforked tail was seen as well as sulphur bleeding from his nostrils;
- "Trump's State of the Union speech showed little emotion and much anger;
- Trump's proposal for 1.8 million "Dreamers" and his Four Pillars necessary;
- To BZ the most important aspect unmentioned by Trump was mandatory E-Verify;
- Happy Stories: winners and losers -- Nancy Pelosi's mouth resembles a sphincter;
- Congressman demands illegals be arrested at SOTU: didn't happen;
- Demorats sound stupid: the bonuses are merely "crumbs" according to DWS;
- President Trump's 8 Biggest Accomplishments;
- Every Demorat on the Intelligence Committee voted against any Congresssman seeing the memo;
- Then the House Intel Committee decided to release the memo to the public;
- Illinois Demorat Mike Quigley says of the memo: "It's a book report by a high school kid at 1 AM on two Red Bulls who hasn't read the book;"
- Adam Schiff's ass is on the line as well as the FBI and the bulk of Obama's food chain and Alphabet Agency chain;
- The FBI cleared the memo and found it factually accurate;
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on the yellow start button at the upper left.
Listen to "BZ's Berserk Bobcat Saloon Radio Show, Tuesday, January 30th, 2018" on Spreaker.
If you care to watch the show on Facebook, please click here. Unfortunately, I cannot nab the code for Facebook and reproduce it. YouTube, due to a conflict, did not allow the show to record.
We hope to have SHR shows up and running on YouTube shortly.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep, Facebook as Biff Zeppe and the Bloviating Zeppelin, and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not. As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.
- Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives in podcast? Go here.
- Want to watch the past shows on YouTube? Please visit the SHR Media Network YouTube channel here.
- Want to watch the show live on Facebook? Go to the SHR Media page on Facebook here.
- Want to watch the show on High Plains TV? Go here.
"Conservative Media Done Right.”