Hours 1 and 2: BZ had the honor and pleasure of speaking to LARRY LAIRD, Vietnam veteran, who was the crew chief of USMC VMO-3 Huey helicopter gunships, as we discussed Vietnam, helicopters, law enforcement, and law enforcement helo flying.
Larry Laird in Vietnam, ca 1967, with belt-fed M60 machine gun, rocket pod, and handgun shoulder holster, on Bell UH-1 Iroquois helicopter.LARRY LAIRD was one of BZ's supervisory deputies when he was a reserve officer in the 1970s, and hadn't seen LARRY in at least 30 years! What a great reunion, with great stories and tales!
BZ with first reserve deputy TO, Hugh McGraw. 1975.Ah, we were so young then.
Listen to the show, audio only, on Spreaker. Click on the yellow arrow below.
If you want to watch on YouTube, click the red arrow below. You realize you can watch the Zeppmeister on YouTube or Facebook LIVE right on your huge TV screen, right?
Join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the booze is not.
- Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives on Spreaker? Go here.
- Want to listen to the Saloon on iHeart radio? Click here.
- Like Apple products? You can listen to the Saloon here on Apple Podcasts.
- Want to listen to the show on the huge Podcast Addict? Click on this.
- Do you like Spotify? You can listen to the Saloon via Spotify right here.
- Want to watch past shows on the SHR Media Facebook page? Go here.
- Want to watch past Berserk Bobcat Saloon shows on YouTube? Go here.