Hours 1 and 2: BZ and co-host LONNIE POINDEXTER talked about a plethora of Happy Stories, and JACK ALEXANDER addressed the conundrum of being asked by medical personnel, prior to an X-ray, if he identified as a pregnant Boeing 707. Which he did not, of course, as he was never manufactured in Everett, Washington.
Listen to the show, audio only, on Spreaker. Click on the yellow arrow below.
If you want to watch on YouTube, click the red arrow below. You realize you can watch the Zeppmeister on YouTube or Facebook LIVE right on your huge TV screen, right?
Join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the booze is not.
- Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives on Spreaker? Go here.
- Want to listen to the Saloon on iHeart radio? Click here.
- Like Apple products? You can listen to the Saloon here on Apple Podcasts.
- Want to listen to the show on the huge Podcast Addict? Click on this.
- Do you like Spotify? You can listen to the Saloon via Spotify right here.
- Want to watch past shows on the SHR Media Facebook page? Go here.
- Want to watch past Berserk Bobcat Saloon shows on YouTube? Go here.